Commercial and domestic roof cleaning services
Commercial or domestic roof cleaning?
We do both. We have cleaned 10 000 square metre roofs and received fantastic results. Much of our work is domestic roof cleaning and we work well with people. Our operators listen and provide the best clean with the least cost to you.
At the moment we are cleaning 5 domestic roofs a week and growing. This is the area that we love, we enjoy working with family clients and always do the extra miles. If we are at your house for a roof clean, doing the drive or entertainment area will be at a reduced rate as we are there already.
Our difference and roof cleaning services
CleanUpCrew uses 5000 psi, 21 lpm commercial rotary cleaners, which can be adjusted to provide optimal conditions for cleaning each roof. Our equipment is mounted on a special pressure cleaning truck, equipped with long pressure hoses so that we can park in one position and avoid the damage to gardens that often happens with smaller mobile units.
We also use gutter protectors to avoid damage to your gutters and we clean the outside of all gutters as part of our service.
We also hose off the outside of the house to ensure that no grime from the roof remains on the house itself. As a bonus, we generally provide a quick clean of the soffits and surfaces that increase the appeal of your house and finish our work so you are 100 % happy and let your friends know.
Presentation and customer service is what holds Cleanupcrew ahead of our peers.
We normally give a quick clean to the inside of the gutter. If requested, a thorough gutter clean can be done especially useful for houses where drinking water is collected from the roof.
Many times we clean a driveway for far less than it would normally cost. We are very happy to assist you with other cleaning.
Are you thinking about hiring a high-pressure cleaner and tackling your required roof cleaning job yourself? If you are please consider these points:
- Roof cleaning is dangerous. Each year many householders are admitted to hospitals after accidents on their roof.Cleanupcrew are fully compliant with height access requirements.
- Inexpert operators often damage the roof or send water into the roof cavity. Professional Bundaberg roof cleaners have the experience to keep this to a minimum.
- The pressure cleaning wands used by most DIY operators give the impression of a clean result. We guarantee our roof cleans for years.
- Smaller units do not have the capacity to remove the mould and lichen with the same effectiveness as a commercial rotary pressure cleaner.
- It is far better to treat the roof before pressure cleaning to ensure a 10 year clean roof guarantee.
Some benefits of a professional roof clean:
- protects your home, your biggest asset
- makes the house sell faster, for more money
- is far less costly than roof restoration/ painting
- removes built-up grime, and damaging mould and lichen
- removes allergens that affect your health
- extends the life of roof paint
- makes your roof look the best in the street